Abu Dhabi is a teenages-friendly place. Young students are welcomed and enjoy any single spot of the city. When walking your students around Abu Dhabi there are a lot of activities for young students that can include:
- Parks – with swings and slides. Some parks have a nominal charge. The parks with activity areas beside the Corniche are all free. Khalifa Park next to the big mosque is really nice. There is a small museum about the history of Abu Dhabi, a small aquarium, the Splash Water Park, a small train that goes around the park, 2 playgrounds, bikes to rent and nice fountains. The entrance fee is just 1 dhs
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque – Visit the largest mosque in the UAE and admire the work of thousands of artisans from all over the world. An unforgettable experience for sure!
- Kids’ Park (outside the city in the direction of Dubai),
- Bowling, electronic games and rides are found on the top floor of all the large malls,
- Cycling – bicycles are available for hire on the Corniche,
- Library – there is a children’s library at the Cultural Foundation,
- Marina Mall – One of the most popular shopping centres in Abu Dhabi, offering a wide range of goods, many restaurants and pools and also a unique tower.